The AIF has entered into a strategic alliance with The Association for Project Safety (APS), the organisation that shapes and shares good practice in design and construction health and safety risk management. In particular, the APS plays a leading role in helping the industry to meet the many challenges of implementing CDM 2015 effectively and proportionately.
The aim of the relationship is to provide advice and assistance to each other’s organisation by recognising and benefiting for each other’s knowledge and skill base.
The AIF provides the following support in respect of working at height:
- A dedicated enquiry service to all APS registered members and practices;
- Information and resources for the APS website and APS publications;
- Expert speakers for APS conferences and seminars;
- Work at height training and guidance for APS members;
- Advice on the latest standards and regulations.
In return, the Association for Project Safety provides the AIF with advice and guidance on all matters relating to construction health and safety risk management.
At a more informal level, the AIF enjoys an excellent working relationship with a number of other trade and professional bodies and is always happy to share and exchange knowledge and information that contributes to improving height safety.
Any organisation interested in forging a strategic alliance with the AIF should contact us
- As supporters of the newly launched All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for working at height, we urge all organis… https://t.co/57av2l3c7n