Thursday, 14 November 2019
AJ Bell Stadium, Barton-upon-Irwell, Salford M30 7EY
Working at height: Access for life
From designing for access and the role of virtual reality to mental health awareness and managing risk, this unique event will bring together an exceptional line-up of expert speakers to address the issues and topics set to shape the future of working at height.
- Add to your knowledge and skills in this critical area of health and safety
- Hear from recognised specialists with unrivalled knowledge and expertise
- Gain insights into the key topics set to influence the work at height agenda
- Get clarity on the latest and impending standards, guidance and legislation
- Share facts and information and contribute to high level panel discussions
Presentations from: Health and Safety Executive (HSE) • Transport for London (TfL) • Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) • Arup • Office for Product Safety and Standards • AFI-Uplift Ltd • Health and Safety Lawyers’ Association • Siemens • All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Working at Height • No Falls Foundation • National Farmers’ Union.